Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back To School Blogger Exchange




I was very exciting to be a part of the Back To School Blogger Exchange with Covered in Glitter and Glue!  I was paired with another NJ teacher, Everyone deServes To Learn's Maria, a K-8 ESL teacher.

This year my plan is to be more organized so Maria's gift is PERFECT. Check it out:

First an very cool patterned and colored three ring binder



Inside has colorful post-its, a mini-clipboard I cannot wait to add to my whiteboard in the front of my room, and a dry erase board for To Dos: and Notes: which is perfect for helping me get organized!

And to top it off a Starbucks gift card! Thank you!

Head over to Covered in Glitter and Glue to see all the fun Blogger Exchange Boxes that were linked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment