Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Sneak Peak

The kids come back Monday. To say I'm excited is one way to describe my emotions. Being with the students is one of my favorite parts of the job, especially after 3, yes 3 days, of professional development. So here is a little peak into my library and computer lab. 

Front door: (The owls say "Hoo" Read A Good Book This Summer?)


My new table signs and pencil boxes:

The library stage with my voice volume posters:

Part of the students' supply center. They also have the colored plastic shelves full of crayons, markers, and colored pencils. (Ignore the books they've been shelved since the photo was taken.)

Then onto my computer lab:
Bulletin board with a movie theme:

iPad rules board:

The same voice volume posters as in the library and my seating posters:

Last, my desk and teacher binder, the best it will look all year



1 comment:

  1. Super fun! I want to come be in your library! Good job!

    ReplyDelete