Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall/Halloween in the Library

The library was been decorated all month for the season and holiday.  While Halloween is not my favorite holiday it is my favorite time of year for decorations.  Pumpkins, scarecrows, witches, and barrels of fun make the library look so nice.  Soon the Halloween specific items will come down but they will be replaced by some Thanksgiving items; luckily for me, the leaves and many of the apples, scarecrows, and other items and can stay up until December holiday.

Take a look at some small snip-its about why it is so nice to spend Monday - Thursday in the library.

The door to enter:

The first display shelf:
 The computer station has a tree in the middle that changes with the seasons:

 The tops of bookshelves are decorated and then books are displayed:

Our mascot Bailey dressed for the seasons as well:

A book display as you enter:


A group of use are dressing up as Sesame Street characters for Halloween.  Since I'm not typical I had to choose someone special.  I will post a picture on Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment